Signia: Connectivity beyond streaming
Getting the best out of our hearing aids while making life as convenient as possible is the main aim of all our innovations. Last year, Signia has expanded its superior audiology with the industry’s broadest and most innovative use of Bluetooth to deliver uncompromising sound, industry-leading connectivity and revolutionary remote hearing care in one hearing aid: Pure 13 BT primax. Its wearers’ ears are fully connected to their environment: to each other, to their iPhone and to you, the Hearing Care Professional – we call this the Connected Ear.
The world’s first hearing aid to use motion sensors
Similar to a puzzle, the Pure 13 BT made for iPhone fits all the pieces together perfectly to transform the way we hear the world around us. It is the world’s first hearing aid to use motion sensors to enhance its sound processing so that today’s discerning wearers can get the best streaming without compromising on High Definition binaural features.
We have achieved this next level of precision and flexibility thanks to the foundations we laid with our proven, world-class primax platform. Building on this High Definition binaural platform, we deliver the world’s broadest hearing aid connectivity based on three complementary systems: our e2e 3.0, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth low energy, and our Signia TeleLink.
Your customers enjoy:
- Effortless hearing that is better than the natural powers of the ear in difficult listening situations*
- Uniquely precise hearing while moving thanks to motion sensor technology
- Direct streaming of high quality audio via 2.4 GHz Bluetooth low energy from your client’s iPhone and almost any TV
- The best remote hearing care with TeleCare 2.0 offering Bluetooth data logging for maximum objective transparency and advanced remote fine tuning with a four-band equalizer
Look out for a series of articles on the Pure 13 BT, its relay-less remote control app, and the StreamLine TV accessory for direct streaming of high quality audio.
* Study conducted at the University of Northern Colorado, 2015, examined the effectiveness of the new features of primax by collecting and analyzing ongoing EEG data while subjects performed speech testing. For both primax features SpeechMaster and EchoShield, the objective brain behavior measures revealed a significant reduction in listening effort when the feature was activated.