ALL YOUR CLIENT’S NEEDS, ALL TOGETHER
Simpler all round, more convenient for all, the new Signia app combines all Signia’s existing apps into one unified environment for all the user’s needs. And because it includes TeleCare, it integrates seamlessly into your fitting process, making it easier for your customers to stay in touch with you when they are away from your premises. The result is a faster, more precise fitting process – streamlining your work, satisfying your customer.
A MORE PERSONAL WORLD FOR ALL
With the new Signia app, you can provide your customers with more direct, more individual support and tailor their hearing aids to their personal requirements.
Providing your clients with all the usability they’ve come to expect from smartphone apps couldn’t be simpler. The new Signia app integrates all the functionalities of the previous apps, including connectivity, remote control and TeleCare into one unified app.
Users can discreetly control their devices while streaming their favorite music and TV programs directly into their ears as well, while TeleCare lets you stay closer to them and provide help, even when they’re on the go. Everything in one place for greater convenience and ease of use.
Furthermore, thanks to the Signia app’s completely new and modern user interface, your customers will enjoy easy handling and usability.
Learn how to use the Signia app
Signia App FAQs
Where can I find the Signia app?
The Signia app is freely downloadable in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store of all compatible iOS and Android devices.
With which hearing aids is the Signia app compatible?
The Signia app is compatible with the complete Signia hearing aid portfolio except Fun and Fast.
With which mobile devices is the Signia app compatible?
The Signia app is compatible with most of the Android (Android 5.0 and higher) and Apple (iOS version 9.3 and higher) devices. You will find the list of the recommended Android devices for the optimal app stability on the Signia app website.See the full list.
What kind of adjustments can I make by using the Signia app?
Using the Signia app, you can:
- change the hearing program and microphone volume level;
- adjust the sound balance (basses and trebles);
- adjust the Tinnitus therapy signal (if available);
- adjust the directionality of the hearing aid microphones individually by using the 360° Spatial Configurator;
- manage your audio streaming devices (e.g. StreamLine TV, StreamLine Mic, CROS devices ,etc.) and control their volume discreetly;
- stay in closer contact with your hearing care professional and get individual remote support via TeleCare (a prior activation by your hearing care professional is needed)
As a result, the Signia app offers you a wide variety of individual adjustment options enabling further personalization of your hearing experience.
What kind of permissions does the Signia app require and request?
Depending on the operating system of your mobile device as well as the type of your hearing aids, the Signia app may require some initial permissions like:
- receiving notifications
- to get notifications from your HCP
- accessing the motion & fitness activity
- to improve your listening experience while you are moving, walking or in any other activity
- accessing location services (no location data is transferred!):
- to control the Bluetooth hearing aids remotely via the Signia app
- to use the activity/movement/walking detection feature in the app
- to keep the application alive in the background
- accessing the camera, audio, photos, media and files
- to receive a video call from your hearing care professional (available upon prior activation by your hearing care professional).
Mobile devices compatible with the Signia app:
Apple devices: The Signia app is compatible with all Apple devices with the iOS version 9.3 and higher.
Android devices: The Signia app is compatible with most of the Android (Android 5.0 and higher) devices.
For the optimal stability of the app while using it with our Bluetooth hearing aids we recommend using the following Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A80 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A50 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Google Pixel 3 (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel 2 (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel (Android 7.1.2 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel XL (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Huawei P20 (Android 8.1 or higher)
Huawei Nexus 6P (Android 8.0 or higher)
- Nexus 6P
OnePlus 7 (Android 9.0 or higher)
OnePlus 6 (Android 8.1.0 or higher)
Nokia 8.1 (Android 9 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.