Maximum efficiency – Minimum size.
For precise diagnostics and effortless fitting.
Unity™ 3 is a PC-controlled diagnostic and fitting system designed to simplify and speed up many of your daily work processes. Above and beyond that, it makes your business more cost-effective by minimizing downtime for calibration and service.
The perfect modular concept.
The modular hardware and software system components offer utmost flexibility to fit your individual needs, and its versatility enables faster and better measurements – so you can offer your customers a more pleasant, comfortable fitting experience with more precise results. Learn how Unity 3 intuitively supports the work of any Hearing Care Professional – before, during and after the fitting process.
Stylish and with minimum space requirements. The fitting unit can be attached to the hearing instrument testbox unit.
Easy to use
- Common software interface across all Unity modules follows the typical workflow and fitting steps carried out by Hearing Care Professionals.
- Binaural measurements can be performed simultaneously, reducing measurement time by half.
- Flexible probe microphone system enables uncomplicated positioning of probe microphones, regardless of ear size.
- Fully compatible with Noah fitting software for seamless integration.
- Seamless integration with Connexx Eight and IMC2 certified there is no need to toggle between different fitting tools.
- Unity’s completely independent architecture enables use as standalone system with its own patient database.
Smart service support
- All transducers have their own calibration data stored on-board. Thanks to the plug and play concept, you do not need to wait for the calibration service to come but can simply plug them in and start working.
- No service downtime: Benefit from plug and play transducers and perform sound-field calibration with the included measurement probe microphone.
- Automatic software updates and upgrades with our update manager.
- Unity has never been smaller or lighter.
- Fits any room concept: The fitting unit can be partly mounted to a wall or be attached below a desktop.
- Take only what you need: The modular system can be disassembled and allows taking only the small fitting unit with you on the go while leaving the larger testbox behind.
Premium possibilities at your fingertips.
The fully functional two-channel diagnostic audiometer module is optimized for pure-tone and speech audiometry plus a host of other premium features.
With high-frequency, pure-tone testing up to 16 kHz and the ability to perform Weber and TEN tests, the audiometer module is able to support all common hearing tests. The module can be controlled via keyboard and mouse and the interface features include many overlay options in the audiometer view.
It enables comparison and timely analysis of changes and a 16 kHz view for high frequency losses. In addition, the speech audiometry monitoring function helps the clinician to automatically score the results and protocol the used test words as well as the given answers. This avoids repetition of test words in later sessions.
Convenient, customized testing – wherever you are.
The portable combination of headphones and fitting unit allows for a comfortable, personalized hearing analysis – even when you are out on visits.
HF audiometry screen
This screen provides a true binaural view on the frequency range up to 16 kHz with all relevant data and required controls in one screen. The clearly structured screen provides a maximum in overview and supports intuitive handling.
Speech audiometer view
The speech audiometer graphical and numerical display allows both manual and automated input of speech test results. Used test word lists and client responses will be stored together with the data and can be displayed for each test point on demand.
Real ear measurement.
Fast, individual fitting for the real world.
Unity 3’s real ear measurement module delivers real-world test results with exceptional features and measurement options.
The adjustable probe microphone system enables easy placement. Binaural measurements can be performed simultaneously to improve your workflow. And the module is compatible with IMC2 from Connexx™ 8.5 and AutoFit™ onwards for the fastest possible individual fitting.
A perfect fit for precise results.
Together with the fitting unit, the robust probe microphones deliver perfect measurement results. They can be flexibly adjusted to fit any ear: No matter what the size or form, they sit comfortably and securely, even when testing children
Testing and evaluation options:
- Possible measurements:
Unaided, aided, occluded (both gain and output), insertion gain and RECD.
- Practical test signals:
ISTS, LTASS, ICRA and many different noises.
- Applicable prescriptive formulas:
DSL v5, NAL-NL1 and NAL-NL2 and manual target input for individualized evaluation
Speech mapping module.
Clear visualization for excellent fitting results.
Speech mapping allows you to visually demonstrate hearing instrument benefits so that your customers can experience the difference first-hand, right away.
A large selection of sound samples assists you during tests and demonstrations. The percentile analysis function enables fittings for non-linear hearing instruments. And simultaneous binaural measurements help you to serve your customer more efficiently than ever.
Speech mapping screen
Use this screen to visualize how the hearing instruments process live speech, recorded speech or any other noise. You can also demonstrate hearing instrument features such as noise reduction or directionality, and explain their effects to your client.
Percentile analysis screen
This screen allows you to visually display and analyze the dynamic range of live signals that are processed by the hearing instruments. Its analysis includes the whole spectrum of broadband sound signals. Percentile analysis also provides means to adjust the hearing instruments for both the loud and the soft parts of a speech signal.
Hearing instrument testbox unit.
Outstanding elegance and precise measurements.
The hearing instrument testbox unit features a large test chamber to provide excellent acoustics for hearing instrument tests and hearing instrument configuration before your customer arrives.
Sleek design, exact results.
Accurately pre-set and test hearing instruments with the large hearing instrument testbox unit. Its stylish design makes it a professional eye-catcher for your office environment.
Standard available tests:
- IEC 60118-7
- IEC 60118-15 (in combination with the speech mapping module)
- ANSI S3.22